Transfer from Belgium to another EASA Member State

You hold a pilot licence and a medical certificate issued by Belgium and you want to transfer this licence and certificate to another EASA member state.


As a first step you need to apply for a “Change of competent authority” to the competent authority to which you want to transfer your licence (future or receiving competent authority). The receiving competent authority will be responsible for the initiation and coordination of the transfer.


Further, for the transfer of your medical file, you need to complete the consent form and submit it via email to A fee shall be charged for the transfer of your medical file. You will receive a notification email including a link to pay the transfer fees (check your spam folder).


The receiving authority will inform you when your licence is available and what procedure you need to follow.


The list of EASA member states and corresponding websites can be found here.