Maintenance engineers (PART-66)


If you wish to transfer your license to the Belgian Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA) in the context of the Brexit, you should follow this procedure:

  • complete the application form  and send it to UK CAA;
  • ask your authority to send us an official document with all your licence's data for the transfer of your licence;
  • send your original licence to UK CAA. They have to send us an e-mail to confirm the reception of your original licence Part-66.

You will receive an invitation to pay by mail with the amount due.

Please wait with your payment until you have received this invitation. Spontaneous payments will not accelerate the treatment of your dossier, on the contrary.

For a faster treatment of your dossier, make the payment as quickly as possible after receiving the payment invitation.

For more information on prices : (FR) Transport aérien Prix (AR 14/02/01 Art. 4).

Please use this information to complete section 5:
  • adress:
SPF Mobility and Transport
BCAA - License Service - Part-66
City Atrium
Rue du Progrès 56 - 6th floor
1210 Brussels
  • contact's name:
BCAA Belgian Civil Aviation Authority
Licensing Department - Part 66 & 147