You can check directly the status of your application.
Wait as long as necessary, depending on the case.
- To know the status of your registration application, please use the reference (section X 12 on the form) and check the status on our web page Ma voiture, ma plaque.
Please respect the deadlines indicated below according to the answer in the section “my vehicle, my plate”
- The application is unknown: it has not yet arrived. bpost will take several days to deliver the letter. Re-check the status the next day.
- A plate number and a processing date = delivery is in progress. Wait 3 working days before contacting the call center of bpost at 0800 96 005
- Application arrived on ... It is just scanned: you will have to wait 8 working days for internal processing.
- Application in process since .... . A letter has been sent to you by the DIV. You will have to wait 5 working days to receive it. Bpost only delivers mail twice a week.
Finally, at present, the delivery time of the plate and/or the CIM by bpost is no longer systematically D+1 or D+2 depending on the time of processing of the application. Due to the corona crisis, this can be D+2 even when data are entered before 18:00.
Do you still have questions?
Send an email with your specific questions, your full contact details and your application number to email@example.com