State Flights

Requests for overflights and/or landings on Belgian territory for diplomatic flights or state flights have to be submitted in due time to the FPS Foreign Affairs, Foreign Trade and Development Coordination by the diplomatic representation of your country in Belgium. You should use the provided application form for these requests.