Transfer from Belgium to another EASA Member State

If you currently hold a Part-FCL licence issued by Belgium and wish to transfer it to another State, we do not need an application form. You must contact the Member State concerned and follow their transfer process.


The other authority will contact us to provide a Doc 155. Once we have received the request in writing, we will provide Doc 155 on time.