In addition to formulating recommendations, the AAIU(Be) also wants to act preventive and sensisitizing by the use the 'Safety Feedback' and 'Technical Safety Note'
We do this by sharing new insights and lessons learned and by promoting good practices. In this way, we aim to improve safety within civil aviation. The topics arise both from aviation accident investigations and the reports made by pilots, air traffic controllers, technicians ... The notes are made anonymously and we develop the safety messages with the help of flight instructors, air traffic controllers, technicians ...
Technical Safety Note
- TSN 2020-1: Foutieve installatie van de noodparachute op de Zenair Zodiac CH-601
- TSN 2020-1: Wrong installation of emergency parachute on Zenair Zodiac CH-601
- Safety Feedback Issue 5: Getting lost during solo navigation
- Safety Feedback Issue 4: Inspection of control cables in General Aviation
- Safety Feedback Issue 3: Retraction of airstair
- Safety Feedback Issue 2: Encountering icing conditions in controlled airspace
- Safety Feedback Issue 1: Landing in IMC on an uncontrolled aerodrome